Thursday 5 April 2012

Episod 6 : Ungkapan Menarik (English)



Assalamualaikum ! Bertemu kita kembali dalam episod 6 iaitu ungkapan menarik versi Inggeris pula . Hari tu dah tengok versi Melayu kan ?? hehe . Jom , kita laayaannnn ..

1) Wherever you go , whatever you do , may god's angels watch over you .

2) A Little clown is living in my heart . Small and very special . It can dance and jump , laugh and sing . Are you in pain and you need to cry ? Come and borrow it !

3) A True friend is someone who reaches for your hands and touches your heart .

4) If You were flowers i would not pick you ! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so i can keep you FOREVER .

5) I want you to know that our friendship means a lot to me . You cry , I cry . U laugh , I laugh . You jump out of the window .. I look down and then ... I laugh again ... hahaha ...

6) As long as we have memories , yesterday remains , as long as we have hope , tommorow awaits . As long as we have friendship , each day is never a waste .

7) Everyone hears what you say . Friends listen to what you say . Best friend listen to what you dont say .

8) Many people will walk in and out of your life , but only TRUE friends will leave footprints in your heart .

9) I asked God for a flower , he gave me a garden . Asked for a tree , he gave me a forest . Asked for a river , he gave me a sea . Asked for a true love , he gave me YOU . I love You ..

10) A true friend is someone who knows when you need her .

#apa macam ?? best x ? hah ! xbest ??!! xpaa nanti MuffyN update ayat lagi power yerk . Okay , thats all , habis suda episod 6 . Tunggu episod seterusnyaa tau !! ASSALAMUALAIKUM ..

No comments:

Post a Comment